9 Natural Cures For Enlarged Prostate To Shrink It With No Pain
Prostate is a small gland approximately the size of a walnut. It is located under the bladder and in front of the rectum. Urethra is the tube through which urine and semen are conveyed out of the body from the bladder and the rectum is the organ located behind the prostate and the bladder. Although the prostate is not essential for life, it is of utmost importance for reproduction.
Prostate-related problems are very common these days, mostly affecting individuals over 50. The most common problems affecting the prostate are enlargement and inflammation.
Frequent urination and difficulty starting urination are the two major causes of a prostate-related problem. Often, the patient may experience lower back pain or pain in the feet, hips, and legs, too. Read on to learn how to treat enlarged prostate naturally:
- Mix a teaspoon of olive oil with some lemon juice, 0.7 ounces pumpkin seeds, and 3.5 ounces chopped celery root. Mix the ingredients until they are fully combined and take a tablespoon of the mixture before bedtime.
- Eat sunflower seeds on a daily basis, preferably between 17:00 and 19:00 as the body processes them optimally during these hours.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey and a small onion bulb on a daily basis.
- Add 40 drops of alcohol solution (20%) in half a cup of hot milk and sip this beverage three times daily before eating.
- Boil 10.5 ounces of water with three tablespoons of grated asparagus. Strain the liquid and sip it throughout the day (3.3 ounces a day).
- Pour 4 cups of water in a pot and bring it to boil. Add an ounce of chopped pine tree needless and boil for about ten minutes. Strain the liquid, divide in 5 cups, and drink them during the day.
- Add a tablespoon of dry hazelnut leaves in a cup of boiling water. Allow it to cool down and have two tablespoons of it a few times a day.
- Drink 0.33ml pumpkin oil three times a day for a month.
- Eat quail eggs every day at the same time for about two weeks.